Arcsin Proto 1!

HOME

Well, it has been a year since I started on this project and it has finally made it to production time. After countless hours in front of the layout software, oscilloscope, and firmware code, the Arcsin is done!

 

The joystick algorithm was the most difficult part to get correct, but it was definitely worth the time. This board absolutely rocks!

 

I just finished running the Arcsin through 1.5 hours of intensive gcode and it performed perfectly. This test run was with three 4.6A motors running and there were no signs of thermal run-away.

 

These motors put out some serious torque and speed.